"When he says How To Pretend It Doesn’t Hurt, by Ashe Vernon (via latenightcornerstore)
He doesn’t love you anymore,
Roll your shoulders back
And look him in the eye
Even when it feels like your ribs
Are breaking inward, like spider legs.
When he digs up old aches
That he swore he forgave you for,
And ask him why he didn’t leave you sooner.
Ignore the way the words feel like sandpaper
Running all the way up your throat to your mouth.
When he blames you
For mistakes that wear his face,
Do not scream.
Do not cry.
Tell him that there are boys
Who would be proud to say they’d loved you.
Tell him that in two years
You won’t even remember his name
And don’t let him see the way you can taste your own lie.
When he leaves
Ignore the howling in your blood
And do not get up after him.
Not even to lock the door.
Do not, do not
Smell his shirts when you box them up
To give them back.
Swear off dating when you realize
You’re chasing ghosts that wear his smile.
It’s okay to cry over him.
It’s even okay to forgive him.
But do not go back to him.
If he did not know how to love you the first time,
He won’t know how to do it the next."
" 5 things I hate about you (via icy-brunette)
1. I find little parts of you in everyone. I met a boy yesterday, his name starts with a J, like yours, and the girl I sit next to in English class has a chipped tooth like the one hidden in the back of your mouth and the little kid I saw in the park today kinda laughs like you.
2. I heard drowning was a peaceful way to die but thoughts of you have been twisting around my ankles and pulling me under and holy fuck I can’t breathe. Water is slipping into my throat and my eyes burn. Everything hurts. I’m gonna snap in half. My mother finds me thrashing around in bed screaming your name. Drowning is messy.
3. I asked you for a pack of matches to light my cigarette but my skin caught on fire and you watched me burn myself to the ground. You could’ve put me out. Why didn’t you just fucking put me out?
4. I guess I don’t know what I was expecting. I know that life isn’t like the movies, I know you’re not going to follow me to the train station and stop me from leaving or climb in through my window in the middle of the night, I didn’t want you to kiss me in the rain, I just didn’t think you’d watch me slip through your fingers like I was nothing but someone to fall asleep next to when you were lonely.
5. You were never really into football or anything, your favorite sport was breaking my heart"
(Source: extrasad, via welcome2daphyland)
"Don’t let my action mislead you, I might fuck with you but I don’t need you." (via phuckindope)
yes friends let us blaze the marijuana! four hundred and twenty haha
(Source: clannyphantom, via theperfect-hideout)
how to stop yourself from feeling hungry
- get some nice food to munch on
- have a snack
- cook yourself something yum
- nourish your body
- make a nice sandwich
- maybe have some cereal
- go and get ice cream
- visit a cute cafe for tea and cake
- EAT SOME FOOD
is today your first day of school? tomorrow? or maybe it’s your 50th day of school?
youre looking great
you are going to rock this
i believe in you
youre gonna knock em out of the park, champ